Freethought Nation

presented by Acharya S and TruthBeKnown.com, online since 1995

It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

hello

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:11 pm 
Site Admin

The second coming of Christ and the end of the world as we now know it

"The Second Coming, the return of Christ to Jerusalem, and the end of the world (end of the age) alluded to by Messiah Jesus Christ, could occur as soon as the year 2007. The middle east conflict over Jerusalem and the temple mount is now scheduled for complete and final settlement by September 15, 2000. The Sharm Memorandum signed by Israel and the PLO on September 5, 1999 requires finalizing the permanent status of Jerusalem by this date, presumably including the temple mount and the Dome of the Rock. This could be the agreement described in Chapter 9 of the Book of Daniel that Christ referenced in Chapter 24 of the Book of Matthew. This treaty could start the 7 year countdown to the end of the age (not the "end of the world") resulting in the construction of the third temple on Mount Moriah and the mid-point "abomination of desolation" that Christ described. The battle of Armageddon will be at the end of this seven year period. Nevertheless, the Sharm negotiations may not result in the treaty referred to by Daniel and our Lord. We will have to watch developments and be aware of the Third Temple teachings of Scripture. An event such as war, terrorism, an earthquake, etc. may be the catalyst in the rebuilding of the Temple.

Jesus said "watch" for His coming, and that is the purpose of this site, constructed in September of 1999. We will also diligently and logically examine the Scripture that is related to this great event! God has said that His temple will be built during this last 7 year period and is THE sure sign of His return. The prophesied regathering of the Jewish people into a reborn Israel in 1948 and their regaining control of Jerusalem in 1967 are sure signs that this is the last generation (40-70 years) that Christ said would see His return. This generation will also witness the anti christ, the abomination of desolation, and the great tribulation-all end time subjects of Bible prophesy. Believers and non-believers, Jews and gentiles alike are invited to check into this site periodically to keep up with the latest developments in all of the world events related to the Messiah's coming."

LOL, I don't believe in any of this crap. I just wanted to share an outstanding website on this topic titled, "A Brief History of the Apocalypse" http://www.abhota.info/end1.htm

Be sure to give it a very good going over. You'll be glad you did. Share your thoughts, please.

:lol:

Stellar House Publishing at Youtube

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:10 am 
Site Admin

Oh, yes! Our Lord and Savior is coming any time now! "And so they've said for almost 2,000 years..." :evil:

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:30 pm 
Site Admin

Bump for a great website

A Brief History of the Apocalypse

Stellar House Publishing at Youtube

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:55 am 

From all the known versions of the Bible there is a phrase missing in Zechariah that you find in the Dead Sea Scroll. It specifically the existence of two sons. Already reading Zechariah it would have been to be understood that there is two... something. So the phrase that specified that the one who is crucified will be looked upon as an unique son by those who had killed him takes a new savour.

As for the end of the world, it is already here in our planetary system: the desolation of the devastation. Almost all of the circles on the other planets and the moon are marks of bomb. Check for Venus, they had kept the biggest bomb for the last to be exploded. There had been an armada from another sun which had come here in order to destroy all. On Moon you will seen an another manner of circle, a group of these circles are the marks of an armada. They have a military arrangement.

In Zechariah it is said that the end of the three religions will be as well that it will be said that the prophets never had a real prophecy. We have been framed by a secret society that exists since the epoch of the shamans. Jesus called them the Priests. It is them who had spawned the three religions: Jew, Catholic and Muslim.

A last word. In order to really understand the book of Genesis, you have to know that the original book has only phrase. The subdivisions which twisted the story had been added in subsequent versions. So the God and the Yahweh God were two entities. And when Adam was created, the men were already present on Earth and were not cultivating the soil. You may also find that the tradition of the first-born is not legal. It is supposed to be the Pharaoh, the King of the kings, who on his last days have to choose or select which one of the descendants of Adam will be the next Pharaoh. And you may also consider that it was Abel who attacked his brother. Because Cain was vegetarian and Abel was a meat eater. By that time God had not yet accepted that men eat meat; anyway, God had never really accepted that we eat meat because we eat Grass Level Food and there is a malediction. To understand Genesis you have to accept that it had been prepared by a secret society that had a long time to think about what they want to do.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:07 pm 
Hercules

Quote:
As for the end of the world, it is already here in our planetary system: the desolation of the devastation. Almost all of the circles on the other planets and the moon are marks of bomb. Check for Venus, they had kept the biggest bomb for the last to be exploded. There had been an armada from another sun which had come here in order to destroy all. On Moon you will seen an another manner of circle, a group of these circles are the marks of an armada. They have a military arrangement

Isn't it amazing that despite all the "evidence" of bomb craters on the moons and planets most people still deny that interplanetary warfare has been occurring? The people of this planet were told back in the 2nd century by Lucian of Samosata in his book True History that this warfare had been going on. Lucian was an eyewitness because of his accidental trip to the moon where he discovered the king of the moon had been at war with the king of the sun. I ask you, would he have put this information in his book True History if it wasn't true?

" It is now a long tune, that Phaeton, the king of the solar inhabitants (for the sun is no less peopled than the moon), has been at war with us, for no other reason than this. I had taken the resolution to send out the poorest people of my dominions as a colony into the morning star, which at that time was waste and void of inhabitants. To this now, Phaeton, out of envy, would not consent, and opposed my colonists with a troop of horse pismires in midway. Being unprepared for the encounter, and therefore not provided with arms, we were for that time forced to retreat. I have now, however, resolved to have another contest with them, and to settle my colony there, cost what it will. If you therefore have a mind to take part in this enterprise, I will furnish you with vultures out of my own mews, and provide you with the necessary arms and accouterments; and to-morrow we will begin our march."

"With all my heart," I replied, "whenever you please.
"

"He who does not believe what I have mentioned touching the virtues of this looking-glass, if he ever goes thither, may convince himself by his own eyes that I have said nothing but what is true."

http://lit4lib.sky7.us/luciansa.html

Rik :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:24 am 
Hercules

Quote:
The start of Great Tribulation is decreed to begin in the Spring of 2013.

http://www.yahweh-is-your-father.com/index.php?cID=73

This is just around the corner! :shock:

Honestly, I doubt anything will happen by then. :roll:

Any comments?