Freethought Nation

presented by Acharya S and TruthBeKnown.com, online since 1995

It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

hello

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:45 am 
Thor

There is a Christian Messianic pastor or preacher named Mark Biltz that is saying that some Lunar and Solar Eclipse will fall on Jewish Holidays in 2014 and 2015 and that it could be significant. To those who haven't heard of him, you can look at the IMAGE on this site (see site link below) labeled "The Coming Four Blood Moons" and you will see the Jewish Holiday associated with the eclipse. Mark, being a Messianic Christian really seems to me to know his stuff about the Jewish holidays and he has used the NASA website for the Eclipse information. Since I haven't watched or listened to Mark for several months, I don't know if anything has changed, however the last time I did listen, he didn't have any concrete predictions for these events. He did say that history has proved that major events have occurred in similar times as these eclipse occurring on the Jewish Holidays.

See link right below to see picture of Lunar and Solar Eclipse that occur on Jewish holidays (look down the page until you see the picture where it shows the words "The coming four blood moons"). By looking at the picture you will see the dates of the particular Holidays that the Eclipses happen on. (P.S. I have no idea what this site is about, I'm just using it to show you the image)
http://jeffmorton.blogspot.com/2013/03/ ... l-now.html

So, to now get to the point, I did some Astrology planet ephemeris study to see what Pluto aspects where going on with the Natal Sun of the U.S. during those Holiday times (and also, as shown at the end of my discussion, a few other aspects created by other planets in transit with a few other U.S. planets).

The first thing you will see on my page is an image that I made that shows the path that transit Pluto takes as it aspects (opposite) with the U.S. Natal Sun. Important points such as the Pluto opposition, then opposition retrograde, and opposition return to direct - motions are numbered and called 'indexes'. Under that image, is a table with an index number in the left column that relates to the index number that you see in the picture that I drew. Use these numbers to align what I'm trying to say here.

There is also a discussion under the table that is optional reading because it shows things like what each Holiday means, things that I've already mentioned here, and some other stuff that may or may not be correct. For instance I'm really not convinced that the Russian Coup of 1991 occurred when Pluto was opposite her natal Sun.

Note that in Astrology, when a planet changes directions (goes Retro or Direct), that it is said to be more powerful, therefore at indices 3 and 5 for example, we would expect to see something happening.

Here is a link to my website that shows the information (please use a browser other than Internet Explorer because IE doesn't show pictures well, however you will probably be able to make it out).

http://www.hyteware.com/pluto_2014_2015/

To conclude, I hope that I have shown that Pluto will make its first Retro on Passover 2014, a total Lunar Eclipse. Also that Pluto will then return to Direct on Rosh Hashanah 2014. That the first opposition will be on the Jewish Holiday Purim. Note that index number 4, where Pluto makes its second opposition, is the one that I'm the most curious about, mainly because there is no concurring Holiday.

I would appreciate comments and thoughts from this forum - and thank you for your past kind and courteous replies to my posts.

Caveats:
My understanding of the Jewish Calendar and the Holidays are very shallow so please feel free to point out my mistakes. Please don't take any of this as gospel truth (if there is any) because this is the first place I've shown it and it's very possible to be error prone.

Thanks Again!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:21 pm 
Site Admin

This thread covers the blood moon topic: Jesus's Return, Blood Red Moons and the Bootes Constellation

Stellar House Publishing at Youtube