Freethought Nation

presented by Acharya S and TruthBeKnown.com, online since 1995

It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

hello

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:38 pm 

I know there is an Infancy Gospel of Thomas, but I also thought there was an Infancy Gospel of Jesus too. I can't seem to find it though. Can someone help me find it, if it does exist, please? Thanks.

I could be confusing myself, as usual, and there there just the Infancy Gospel of Thomas.

Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man. ~ Gandhi

Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages. ~ Thomas A. Edison

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:40 pm 
Zeus

http://tinyurl.com/2gga3u :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:54 pm 

Well, Horus works. :twisted:

I can't even find the Gospel of Jesus either and I know Acharya mentioned it on a podcast. She said the Gospel of Jesus was written by a man named Jesus and his grandson Jesus translated it. Maybe I heard wrong, but I could have sworn it was something like that and it was on Abraxas podcast, I think. I know I have heard of both gospels. :? :?: Image I'm lost. :(

Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man. ~ Gandhi

Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages. ~ Thomas A. Edison