Freethought Nation

presented by Acharya S and TruthBeKnown.com, online since 1995

It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

hello

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:17 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for advertising the fact that all you are doing is smearing and defaming a person from the 19th century on your witch hunt with whatever trash you can dig up. How long ya gonna ride that little scooter?

I would guess that you and your group of diabolical sadist fundie friends are dreaming of the good old days of the crusades, inquisitions, witch hunts and dark ages. I'm sure your dark age predecessors would be proud of you.

That's your buddy Torquemada, by the way, but I don't want to do all your research for you. I'm sure you would get great joy out of watching the old classic, The Devils.

You guys are depraved - you're sociopaths, in fact. You've got NO facts, just mindless personal attacks. You're smearing others for believing in "bizarre" things, while you yourselves hypocritically believe in an invisible Jewish zombie who was born through the womb of a 12-year-old Jewish virgin girl, walked on water, raised the dead and resurrected himself, to fly off into heaven. How could Gerald Massey or anyone else's beliefs be any more ludicrous than that?

You also do not prove that Jesus Christ was a historical person by making personal attacks on Massey or anyone else, but socipaths just can't understand these facts - that's what makes them sociopaths.

You remind me of little demons, like the nasty Gremlins after exposure to water.

It's either that or you're mentally ill. Thanks again for proving Robert Ingersoll's comments:

Quote:
If a man would follow, today, the teachings of the Old Testament, he would be a criminal. If he would follow strictly the teachings of the New, he would be insane.

Pagan Destruction Chronology (314-870 C.E)

Gimme that ol' time religion...

Go find a different place to troll, harass and antagonize. We've wasted too much time on you already.

Stellar House Publishing at Youtube

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:27 pm 

I see where this obsession is going Stahrwe. You guys want to try and tie the Christ Myth theory promoted by Massey back to a demonic / spirit world source. Why stop there? Why not go all the way back in antiquity to the accusation in I and II John of the spirit of anti-christ as referring to all those who do not accept Christ come in the flesh (Docetism)? Regardless of where you go with it it boils down to a ridiculous argument trying to pin one superstition against another...

The celestial Origins of Religious Belief
ZG Part 1
Jesus: Hebrew Human or Mythical Messiah?