Freethought Nation

presented by Acharya S and TruthBeKnown.com, online since 1995

It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

hello

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:12 am 
Thor

How can memory be stored in the brain? It can't just be purely genetic. No way in hell is there enough room for all of that.

Friends of mine and myself tried to think of something which we thought we forgot and all of a sudden (after thinking about it for a while. And of course, sometimes you don't think about it and then you remember it all of a sudden) you remember it. Where does that come from.

And if it really is purely genetic, shouldn't it be placed in the hippocampus. For me (I have an eiedetic and photographic memory) all of it is stored in the middle. What does that got to do with the hippocampus. And when it improves vastly (I'm getting there, my eiedetic and photographic memory that is) how will I be able to see the text and images in that I read in books or online (in fron of my eyes that is, I'm talking about memory, I will be able to see through it and still read or watch a movie). Seems impossible to me.

---

Oh and btw, this might not be for everyone, I'm not certain, but at the moment I can access my thought and memories on the lower right part of my head. Of course, this might change in the future, we'll see. I think some of you know what I mean.

Astro Charts.[Post yours if you want to]: http://freethoughtnation.com/forums/vie ... f=4&t=4565